Customer Service NVQ
The OCR Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service provides an opportunity to gain the basic skills and knowledge needed for a career in customer service or any job which involves dealing with customers, encompassing a broad range of competencies from the customer service sector. This NVQ has been designed so that some evidence can be gained from the workplace and some from simulation.
The OCR Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service is primarily aimed at candidates who undertake a customer service role and recognises that employment in the customer service sector involves a diverse range of functions, tasks and activities that are constantly developing and changing.
It is suitable for candidates:
• Who have particular customer service and administrative job roles
• Who are working in a customer service environment
• Whose role is to provide service to customers
They provide valuable opportunities for candidates to:
• Develop skills
• Gain underpinning knowledge and understanding
• Demonstrate competence in the workplace
• Provide progression to other vocational qualifications
• Improve employability
• Continue professional development.
For more information contact:
Susan Type or Wendy Harris on 01685 371747